Innovate BC now accepting applications for $300,000 R&D grant

Innovate BC now accepting applications for $300,000 R&D grant
VANCOUVER – Applications are open for the Innovate BC Ignite program for up to $300,000 to fund B.C.-based innovation projects that could help benefit people in the areas of natural resources, engineering and applied science. The funding is awarded to teams of academia and industry who come together to solve a significant challenge that British Columbians face. Previous winning projects have... Read More

TELUS named Canada’s Most Trusted Telecom Brand

TELUS named Canada’s Most Trusted Telecom Brand
  VANCOUVER – For the fourth consecutive year, TELUS (TSX: T, NYSE: TU) announced that it has been named Canada’s Most Trusted Telecom brand in the eighth annual Gustavson Brand Trust Index (GBTI), recognized by Canadian consumers for its social responsibility, integrity and overall brand trust. TELUS also made its debut on Gustavson’s list of Canada’s top 20 Most Authentic... Read More

Deveron to acquire controlling interest in A&L Canada Laboratories

Deveron to acquire controlling interest in A&L Canada Laboratories
TORONTO – Deveron Corp. (TSX-V: FARM), a leading agriculture data company in North America, announced that the Company has entered into a definitive agreement dated May 2, 2022 with certain vendor shareholders to acquire a 67% equity interest in A&L Canada Laboratories East, Inc., with an option to purchase the remaining 33% following the three-year anniversary of closing. Total consideration... Read More

Capitan Mining drills 332 g/t AgEq over 16.8 metres at Cruz de Plata, Mexico

Capitan Mining drills 332 g/t AgEq over 16.8 metres at Cruz de Plata, Mexico
  VANCOUVER – Capitan Mining Inc. reported continued exploration results from five reverse circulation drill holes at the Jesus Maria silver zone, at the 100%-owned Cruz de Plata project (formerly referred to as Penoles), Durango, Mexico. Highlights include Hole 21-JMRC-10 (Upper Zone) that returned 16.8 metres of 332 g/t AgEq (silver equivalent) beginning at 22 metres from surface... Read More